Full-time, on-site (American Underground, Downtown Durham, NC).
Wired Triangle is a Durham, NC based Salesforce consulting firm focused on building, customizing, and integrating business applications on the Force.com platform. We cover the technical spectrum from desktop and mobile applications and automating business processes inside Salesforce all the way to integrating complex enterprise systems with the platform by building complex and innovative back-end solutions with modern, creative user experiences. Our clients range across a wide variety of industries, and our projects span many horizontal functional areas, including sales, marketing, service/support, operations, ERP, finance, and more.
Wired Triangle seeks a Software Engineer to join our small and rapidly growing cloud computing consulting and application development firm. Whether you are relatively new to your career (2-5 yrs) or even much more experienced, we would like to discuss with you how you might fit into our team..
- Work with consultants and business analysts to turn business requirements into technical requirements, including architectural input and UX design, and then execute on development.
- Develop backend business logic solutions on the Force.com platform and related cloud technologies.
- Work on multiple and diverse client projects, with different technologies involved, and in widely varying markets/industries.
- Contribute to improving our development process and testing methodology.
- Develop Interfaces to enhance core Salesforce apps (e.g. Sales Cloud, Service Cloud) as well as to build completely custom apps for operations, customer interaction, or other functions well outside the realm of sales, marketing or service CRM requirements.
- Develop integrations between Salesforce and our clients’ other enterprise systems or other popular cloud solutions (e.g. Amazon, Heroku, Stripe, etc.)
- Believe in a growing commitment to the concept that user experiences should be great across all types of devices (e.g. desktop, mobile)
- Be a highly technical resource to our client-facing business consultants and other team members who are technical, but are not developers.
TECHNOLOGY REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
- Comfortable with HTML & CSS
- Command of database architecture concepts and ability to design business application data models
- Version control principles and strategies
TECHNOLOGY IDEAL EXPERIENCE
- Apex, Visualforce & Lightning development experience
- REST API integration experience
- Experience with React and Angular
- ES6/2015 & ES2016
- Know SASS, Less or another CSS pre or post-processor
- Gulp or Grunt familiarity
- Advanced version control (branching, team development concepts, etc.)
- have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar field, or equivalent experience (2+ years in relevant application development background), higher levels of experience also a good fit for available and varied project needs
- pursue efficient development, focus on getting finished product out
- appreciate and possess discipline for established development methodologies, design driven development, pre-coding technical requirements documentation and diagrams (ERDs, etc.), test driven design, code standards, revision control principles, and code reviews
- understand the balance between elegant design and “perfect is the enemy of good”
- have a strong desire to keep abreast of latest trends and technologies and an appreciation for colleagues who are like-minded
- demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- have ability to track multiple tasks across multiple projects, under tight deadlines
- have strong organizational and time-management skills
- have demonstrated attention to detail
- submit your favorite website(s), with reasons, along with your resume
- present possible solutions whenever you report problems
- be creative and find innovative solutions to problems
- anticipate future troubles and act to minimize their impact
- understanding of cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility issues
Send resume and application requirements (above) to:
jobs -AT- wiredtriangle.com